Homeschool Survival exists because of homeschoolers who are willing to tell their stories. It may be something that you went through many years ago, or it could be something you’re going through today. Either way, your story could help another family to get through that hard time. Sometimes knowing that you’re not alone in a certain area, helps to get you through it!
If you’re interested in writing for Homeschool Survival, email me at email@example.com
What Should I Write About?
We are constantly on the lookout for new submissions. You do not have to be a blogger to submit your story, but if you are, here are the guidelines.
Writing Guidelines for Bloggers
- 500-1000 words (exceptions will be made depending on story/content)
- No duplicate content allowed. I understand you may have written about this on your own site, but please change it up enough to where it’s not exactly word for word if you’re rewriting for Homeschool Survival.
- At least 1 pinnable photo should be included.
- Linking back to your own site is encouraged.
- Affiliate links are allowed
- Posts should tell your story and how you made it through the hard times. It is meant to encourage the reader, showing that even though it was hard, God provided you the strength, friends and tools you needed at the time to get you and your family through it.
- Each post should have a short bio along with a family photo or head shot of you.