Ever thought of these concepts being mixed together? I know that I look forward to the opportunity of gifting the Homeschool friend! Whether the opportunity will arise from someone I’m close to beginning this new journey or perhaps a friend breaking way on a new school room for the family…I look forward to the opportunity to give!
May this guide serve to inspire you with ideas to give to the Homeschool family, friend, or family member! I’m here to equip you with a wealth of inspiration and ideas! Some of these are items I’ve found absolutely necessary in the schoolroom. Others are things that I’d be very sad, and inconvenienced, to live without. Even more, some of these items have been gifts given to us from Grandma, other family, or to our own family during Christmas!
I hope you will find a wide range of items, variety, and price here.
So without further ado…here is your Homeschool Gift Guide!
(affiliate links included)
Gifts For The School Room
- Wall maps (state, country, world)
- Electric pencil sharpener (We barely survived without this bad boy!)
- School themed décor
- Bulletin and White Boards (Purely functional and/or cute and trendy)
- A Timer
- Chalkboard door hanger
Gifts For The Homeschool Student
- Personalized pencil boxes
- Educational Place Mats (money, telling time, presidents)
- Science Kits (easily found at craft and toy stores)
- Fun themed school supplies
- Learning Buddies for encouragement (stuffed animals or figurines to stay at the desk)
- Reward Charts
- United States Puzzle
- Books, books, and more books!!!!
Gifts For the Homeschool Teacher…..Usually Mom 🙂
- My favorite….cute desk supplies!!!
- Classical or relaxing music CD’s/Downloads
- Gift cards to Field Trip friendly areas (Zoo, museums, ect)
- Goody and reward box supplies
- Pretty Planner
- Invitaton to Lunch with YOU….student free!
So….have I gotten the inspiration flowing? The ideas are endless. At the end of the day, what will matter is the thought, the time, and the showing of love and support. I for one know that’s what means the most to me. While these items serve as a hands on, actual gift buying and giving guide, know that sometimes homemade and fun, thoughtful gifts are ever more special and will be remembered forever!
Good Luck and Happy Giving!